SKY ENGINE AI has been invited o the NVIDIA AI Accelerated program announced at GTC 2022 to boost performance and reliability of AI applications.
The NVIDIA AI Accelerated program enables software and solution partners to leverage the NVIDIA AI platform and its expansive libraries and SDKs to build accelerated AI applications for their customers. Over 100 partners have already joined the program and will showcase their applications as part of the NVIDIA AI ecosystem. The program will increase visibility to a wide menu of AI accelerated applications, so enterprise customers can deploy with confidence on the NVIDIA AI platform.
"Even with excellent tools and libraries, developers and NVIDIA must dedicate significant engineering to ensure performance, scalability, reliability, and security. So, we have created the NVIDIA AI Accelerated program to work with developers in the AI ecosystem to engineer solutions together that customers can deploy with confidence.", said Jensen Huang, Nvidia's CEO.
“We are pleased to get invited to NVIDIA AI Accelerated program to further boost reliability, scalability and performance of AI-driven Computer Vision solutions working with our long-standing partner NVIDIA. It's exciting to be recognized next to such top companies like Adobe, Palantir, Autodesk, Dataiku, Red Hat, SUSE or VMware.”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO & President of SKY ENGINE AI.
Read more about the program: https://nvda.ws/3tkN24F
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform