SKY ENGINE AI joins Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub to further accelerate broad adoption of synthetic data for AI models training in the metaverse.
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub is a platform for all founders at any stage to reach their next milestone through personalized technical tools and business resources. Founders can get started on the platform in minutes and gain access to the technology and support that’s critical to turning dreams into life-changing products.
SKY ENGINE AI is aiming to further accelerate broad adoption of its Synthetic Data Cloud for Computer Vision, a full stack data science platform enabling multimodal synthetic data simulations and AI models training in parallel with data balancing options to reduce bias and improve model performance. SKY ENGINE AI is making sensitive data accessible and the customers can build trust with their community when creating anonymized synthetic datasets. Large chunks of real-world training images are no longer required reducing data acquisition costs as synthetic data simulated in the SKY ENGINE AI cloud is diverse and covers edge-cases.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform