SKY ENGINE AI announces a new deal win with another US major merchandising company.
SKY ENGINE AI, the world’s leading developer of AI-powered Synthetic Data Cloud software, has received a new order from a new customer. The vision AI system for retail applications developed by the customer will be powered by a simulated synthetic data generated in the SKY ENGINE AI platform.
The customer is the leading provider of in-store solutions and quickly become the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products and a leading name in the merchandising of groceries, pharmaceuticals, hardware, impulse items, gift cards, electronics and more. From street-sensitive products to customized product launches, their experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations to deliver the best service for clients in-store.
“This new order further confirms our ability to provide our customers with outstanding Synthetic Data technology for Vision AI applications. As we keep delivering on our existing contracts, we look forward to receiving even more wins in the retail space.”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform