SKY ENGINE AI receives more orders for its Synthetic Data Cloud to boost capabilities of car factory of the future with a major Japanese car manufacturer.
London, UK – February 1, 2023 – SKY ENGINE AI, a leading vendor on a synthetic data software platform market, won another deal with its current customer – global Japanese car manufacturer. The customer has previously chosen SKY ENGINE AI’s solutions for implementation in their factory robotics AI models, and is now extending the scope to additional use cases acquiring SKY ENGINE AI Synthetic Data Cloud licenses.
Current set of robotics solutions based on the digital twins created using SKY ENGINE AI’s technology will be extra expanded and are serving the purpose of extensive AI research to improve capability of robotics perceprtion in the factories in a mission of streamlining logistics and production processes.
“We are delighted to see expanding use of SKY ENGINE AI solutions for improvements in robotics perception by leading mobility enterprise and we are pleased to be part of this journey helping renowned car OEM effectively realizing this endeavour. SKY ENGINE AI is the next-generation synthetic data platform allowing simulation of high quality image and video data for vision AI models and long lasting trust of such customer just confirms this”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform