SKY ENGINE AI announces new synthetic data cloud win from major European agriculture manufacturer.
London, UK – January 23, 2023 – SKY ENGINE AI, top synthetic data software platform for vision AI and industrial metaverses, announces new synthetic data cloud win from major European agriculture and crop protection manufacturer. The scope is for plants management and protection using synthetic data, generative AI and computer vision technologies which make a foundation of the SKY ENGINE AI platform boosting customers capabilities in terms of AI models development speed, data quality and vision AI accuracy.
Solutions created using SKY ENGINE AI Synthetic Data Cloud technology will be used in several locations including EU, APAC and US to monitor growth and development of crops of several kinds.
“This new order represents an important breakthrough in the agriculture market for SKY ENGINE AI. It is both expected and satisfying to see crop protection manufacturers follow the sustainable agricultural development and choose SKY ENGINE AI for future-proofing their new solutions in the field”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform