SKY ENGINE AI announces new win for Synthetic Data Cloud for Vision AI from US top medical devices manufacturer.
London, UK – April 25, 2023 – SKY ENGINE AI, leading Synthetic Data Cloud software platform for Vision AI and Generative AI, announces new synthetic data cloud win from world's top US medical devices vendor. The SKY ENGINE AI Synthetic Data Cloud will be employed for synthetic data simulations for AI models training and validation in the scope of defects detection on the PCB (printed circuit board) waffers for medical devices manufactured by the vendor.
“Once again, SKY ENGINE AI Synthetic Data Cloud is selected by Fortune 100 company to enhance their capabilities in the manufacturing setting of high precision PCB development for medical devices. This order further confirms unprecedented value that SKY ENGINE AI brings to its customers, also in such highly demanding space of medical systems where vision AI powered by our synthetic data cloud enables high accuracy and precision in production processes.”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform