SKY ENGINE AI receives Synthetic Data Cloud win with major European defence and military vendor.
London, UK – September 4, 2023 – SKY ENGINE AI has been selected by major European defence and military vendor to deliver its world-leading Synthetic Data Cloud software platform for Vision AI and Generative AI. New and legacy vision AI defence systems of the vendor will be powered by synthetic data solutions provided by SKY ENGINE AI.
“We are pleased to have yet another customer demonstrating their confidence in our technology by selecting our Synthetic Data Cloud for defence and military solutions. It shows how valuable it is for a military and defence-oriented organizations to give additional business to a trusted supplier once the high military quality standards are met.”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform