SKY ENGINE AI announces Synthetic Data Cloud for Driver Monitoring win with Renault Group.
London, UK – September 5, 2023 – SKY ENGINE AI has been selected to deliver its world-leading Synthetic Data Cloud for Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software to boost car models capabilities with a major European car manufacturer – Renault Group.
SKY ENGINE AI, the leading developer of Synthetic Data Cloud for Vision AI in DMS software for the automotive industry, will deliver its technology to enhance new car models by an European OEM customer – Renault. The Customer is a French multinational automobile manufacturer established in 1899. The company produces a range of cars and vans and in the past, has manufactured trucks, tractors, tanks, buses/coaches, aircraft and aircraft engines, and autorail vehicles.
”Thanks to this latest deal we are firmly leading the DMS synthetic data market”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO and Founder of SKY ENGINE AI. “The road to get here has been long and full of hard work. I expect this deal to grow over time as more features are added to the current DMS solutions”.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform