SKY ENGINE AI (UK) announces partnership with an American multinational technology corporation – Microsoft and becomes its official supplier for AI research and development in computer vision.
This partnership will explore potential of the SKY ENGINE AI platform for scientific research in several computer vision fields including, but not limited to, healthcare, AI drones and more. SKY ENGINE AI becomes official supplier of synthetic data, AI models and end-to-end solutions to Microsoft. The announced collaboration will begin with a few research projects in automated AI-driven early cancer detection to improve endoscopic methods and tools available in today's diagnostics and screening. The solutions created using SKY ENGINE AI's proprietary technology will be operating under Microsoft Azure cloud platform being seamlessly integrated in the end-customer ecosystem running on multi-GPU Azure servers.
SKY ENGINE AI is a simulation and deep learning platform that generates fully annotated, synthetic data and trains AI computer vision algorithms at scale. The platform is architected to procedurally generate highly balanced imagery data of photorealistic environments and objects and provides advanced domain adaptation algorithms. SKY ENGINE AI platform is a tool for developers: Data Scientists, ML/Software Engineers creating computer vision projects in any industry.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform