Sky Engine has received a purchase order for the development of Artificial Intelligence Computer Vision analytics system, based on its first on the market self-learning AI platform, from a major trucks and vehicles manufacturer SCANIA AB from Sweden.
Sky Engine provides a high-quality AI models training in virtual reality and has ground-breaking features like multi-spectral imaging (MSI), ultrafast computation speed, 4D adaptive data generation, multi-GPU data rendering with domain adaptation tools and gardens of deep learning neural networks.
With this order, Sky Engine will be used as AI analytics system and will support all of the service revenue optimisation options.
As a program partner, Sky Engine aims to promote its offerings at NVIDIA and third-party events, as well as gain early access to various NVIDIA hardware and SDKs to further speed up deep-learning application development time and performance. Within an AI City environment, the Sky Engine AI platform can be used as a developers’ tool to create several smart city solutions for telecommunication, retail, law enforcement, security, electronic toll collection, parking operations, banking and insurance, logistics, traffic management and customer loyalty.
Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, PhD, Sky Engine’s CEO says, “We are delighted to see that Sky Engine has once again been selected as the AI computer vision solution for a renowned top tier company. Sky Engine AI platform contains a number of state-of- the-art features that are important tools in the automatic objects recognition, and I’m glad that we can ensure that such a system will be used at its full potential to deliver the best possible service to SCANIA.”
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform