SKY ENGINE AI (UK) receives ultra wide band radar (UWB) simulator design and AI models training win from one of the APAC’s largest OEMs.
SKY ENGINE AI, the leading developer of a synthetic data vision platform for deep learning in virtual reality to the computer vision industry, has received a purchase order from a global electronics OEM for delivering ultra wide band radars simulations and research with the AI models training. This group is one of the largest electronics producers in the world, focusing on multi-purpose electronics.
SKY ENGINE AI delivers professional services, research and development based on its proprietary, state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform designed for the Deep Learning models training in a Virtual Reality with multi-modality synthetic data and customised modules addressing OEM's specific use cases.
SKY ENGINE AI platform unlocks potential for production of a superb AI models trained in a Virtual Reality based on a ground-breaking proprietary SKY ENGINE's technologies i.e. Small Data, and Evolve enabling procedural synthetic data generation on a multi-GPU system with advanced domain adaptation algorithms, ultrafast computation speed, 4D adaptive data generation system and garden of tailored deep learning neural network architectures.
“We are extremely delighted to see that Sky Engine has once again been trusted by such renowned top tier company. SKY ENGINE AI platform represents the future of AI in Computer Vision systems and our expansion to the APAC market just begins with this extraordinary collaboration with top class companies.”, said Dr Bartek Włodarczyk, CEO & President of SKY ENGINE AI.
Learn more about SKY ENGINE AI offering
To get more information on synthetic data, tools, methods, technology check out the following resources:
- Telecommunication equipment AI-driven detection using drones
- A talk on Ray tracing for Deep Learning to generate synthetic data at GTC 2020 by Jakub Pietrzak, CTO SKY ENGINE AI (Free registration required)
- Example synthetic data videos generated in SKY ENGINE AI platform to accelerate AI models training
- Presentation on using synthetic data for building 5G network performance optimization platform
- Working example with code for synthetic data generation and AI models training for team-based sport analytics in SKY ENGINE AI platform